IEEE/ACM DS-RT 2021
Camera Ready for Accepted Papers
Instructions and Submissions
Paper length limit
- Regular Papers: 8 pages, including all figures, tables, and references. Up to a maximum of 2 extra pages per paper may be added with additional registration fee of €100 per extra page.
- Short Papers: 4 pages, including all figures, tables, and references.
- Demo/Case study Papers: 2 pages, including all figures, tables, and references.
- Camera-ready deadline: September 5th, 2021
- Author registration deadline: September 10th, 2021
Formatting and Uploading your Accepted Paper
- Your final papers MUST be formatted to IEEE Computer Society Proceedings Manuscript Formatting Guidelines. Instructions on Formatting your Camera Ready Paper and Submission can be found below.
STEP 1 – Download the template
The templates are available from: https://www.ieee.org/conferences/publishing/templates.html
STEP 2 – Complete your paper
Please do not forget to include the necessary data as authors’ information/affiliation, references, keywords, etc. Do NOT put page numbers on the manuscript.
STEP 3 – Add a copyright notice
Include the IEEE copyright notice on bottom of the first page*:
For papers in which all authors are employed by the US government, the copyright notice is:
U.S. Government work not protected by U.S. copyright
- U.S. Government work not protected by U.S. copyright
For papers in which all authors are employed by a Crown government (UK, Canada, and Australia), the copyright notice is:
978-1-6654-3326-6/21/$31.00 ©2021 Crown
- 978-1-6654-3326-6/21/$31.00 ©2021 Crown
For papers in which all authors are employed by the European Union, the copyright notice is:
978-1-6654-3326-6/21/$31.00 ©2021 European Union
- 978-1-6654-3326-6/21/$31.00 ©2021 European Union
For all other papers the copyright notice is:
978-1-6654-3326-6/21/$31.00 ©2021 IEEE
- 978-1-6654-3326-6/21/$31.00 ©2021 IEEE
STEP 4 – Transfer your document into IEEE compatible pdf
The PDF of the paper HAS TO BE created using IEEE’s service PDF eXpress, to ensure its compliance with IEEE requirements for PDF files. To convert the source file into PDF using IEEE PDF eXpress, do the following:
Access IEEE PDF eXpress at the following link: https://ieee-pdf-express.org/
The conference ID is 52167X
An Online confirmation will be displayed, and an email confirmation will be sent verifying your account setup.
Previous users of PDF eXpress need to follow the above steps, but should enter the same password that was used for previous conferences. Verify that your contact information is valid.
STEP 5 – Upload your submission through EDAS Conference Management System
Upload your paper through EDAS Conference Management System (HERE)
IMPORTANT NOTICE: Only original research, meeting all technical requirements, will be included in the proceedings. All accepted and published papers have to be presented during the conference by one of the authors. The papers that will not have been presented will be indicated during the IEEEXplore registration process and will be excluded from registration in the databases.