InformationSubmission Deadline: July 21, 2023
Notification Date: TBA
Goals of the SessionThis special session focuses on fundamental concepts of modeling and simulations for metaverse systems. This special session is intended to bring together researchers and practitioners interested in discussing state-of-the-art work on distributed simulations and real-time systems for metaverse architectures, networking protocols for real-time communication for metaverse, and distributed real-time systems for the seamless integration of physical and digital worlds through digital twins, digitalized objects, and augmented reality.
Topics of interest include, but are not limited to:
- Architectures for real-time simulation in metaverse
- Distributed systems for immersive services
- Distributed and real-time systems for virtual reality, augmented reality, and mixed reality.
- Real-time communication for holographic applications
- Digital twins modeling and rendering
- Simulation-based solutions for resource management and provisioning for metaverse systems
- B5G/6G for metaverse applications